Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slowly Adding Wheat Again (For Now)

I've decided to add exercise to my health regime, and this morning I did a 20 minute workout by Jillian Michaels (30-Day Shred), which felt really good! 

For the past few days, I've also been slowly re-introducing wheat to my diet because I don't want to shock my system.  Because I have IBS, whenever I have a big change in my diet, it flares up.  So for the past two days, I've had two graham crackers a day for my wheat serving (not a lot, I know, but I don't want to irritate my IBS)!

Today, I finally had my favourite California Rolls from Tokyo Express.  That will be my big wheat splurge for the day!  I'm curious to see if adding the wheat again does anything to my health.  I'll keep you posted!

My husband is going to continue eating wheat-free for at least the rest of the month because he's really noticed an improvement in his health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment